- Category: Market Updates Market Updates
- Published: 02 November 2010 02 November 2010
- Hits: 14011 14011
Short Sale Homes in Boise Idaho
Statistics as of November 1, 2010:
- 2208 active single-family Boise homes listings were available as of November 1st.
- 39% of these homes are "distressed properties"
- 291 are REO by banks (foreclosures) and
- 577 are short sales (26%).
Boise SOLD Data:
- As of 10-31-2010, 3059 Boise Homes have SOLD.
- 41% of these Boise homes were "distressed properties"
- 815 Bank owned REO's and
- 450 Short sales (15%).
There is approx. 7 months of inventory available for Boise Home Buyers to choose from. Typically anything over 6 months worth of inventory is considered a "Buyer's Market" and when inventory drops below 6 months worth, it becomes more of a "Seller's Market."
When searching for Boise Homes for sale, contact Boise Realtor and Boise Short Sale Expert, Don Wixom with RE/MAX Executives for the most informed process and negotiating!
Contact Don Wixom at (208) 880-5039, call or text!